Sunday, June 28, 2015

THIS IS IT, LIFE



THIS IS IT, LIFE

This is it! I say, this is it!
I wanted juice, sweet juice,
For me, life chose lemon,
My bad! I’ll make lemon juice,
Suck it, detoxify whole self,
This is it. This is it, life.

I have planned, it crumbled,
I needed to make bread, I dread,
I got no wheat, but barley,
I now awn and I’m fermenting sour,
I’m drunk of it, life, this hour,
This is it. This is it, life.

This is it, for I let free,
Let flow free, life, let flow,
I gnash no more, but glow,
What I desire, I get, for I let free,
What it gives, I receive with glow,
This is it. This is it life,

I’m painless no more, but numb,
I grim no more, high is my thumb,
Life, I embrace, for I aren’t dumb,
For I made no life, life made me,
And I let free, make of it what it gives me,
Life, this is it. This is it!

Kevin Murungi
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *